- A bolt is a fastener with a head and threaded on one end only.
- A bolt stud is threaded on both ends or the full length.
- A stud is threaded on both ends. One end is over sized to fit a tapping hole tight. The other end is threaded for a nut.
- A U-bolt is a U-shaped rod with threaded ends, that fits around a pipe and is attached to a supporting member.
- Carriage Bolt, Fin Neck
- Carriage Bolt, Ribbed Neck
- Carriage Bolt, Short Neck
- Timber Bolt
- Elevator Bolt
- Wire Eye Bolt
- Forged Eye Bolt
- Forged Machinery Eye Bolt
- Forged Eye Bolt with Shoulder
- Forged Machinery Eye Bolt with Shoulder
- Wire Eye Lag
- Hanger Bolt
- Hex Heavy Bolt
- Hex Bolt Full thread tap bolt
- Lag Bolt
- Shoulder Bolt Socket drive
- Square Bolt
- J-Bolt Round bend
- U-Bolt Round bend
- U-Bolt Square bend
- ASTM F468 - Standard Specification for Nonferrous Bolts, Hex Cap Screws, Socket Head Cap Screws, and Studs for General Use
- ASTM F593 - Standard Specification for Stainless Steel Bolts, Hex Cap Screws, and Studs
Tags: Pipe Flange